Canon Pixma ts3122 driver download
Canon Pixma ts3122 driver download & Software
Information file & Operating System
|Canon TS3122 Full Driver & Software Package for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32bit/64bit)|
|Canon TS3122 series Software Package for Mac OS X (All version)|
|Canon TS3122 ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon TS3122 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon TS3122 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon TS3122 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon TS3122 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon TS3122 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon TS3122 TS3122 series XPS Printer Driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32bit/64bit)|
|Canon TS3122 TS3122 series MP Drivers for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32bit/64bit)|
|Canon TS3122 IJ Scan Utility Lite for Mac OS X (All version)|
|Canon TS3122 IJ Network Device Setup Utility for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32bit/64bit)|
|Canon TS3122 TS3122 series (PDF) User Manual for Mac OS X (All version)|
|Canon TS3122 TS3122 series (PDF) User Manual for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32bit/64bit)|
How to Install and Uninstall Your Canon Pixma TS3122 Drivers:
For some people, installing and uninstalling printer drivers on computers can be a headache. This article will explain the steps to install and uninstall your Canon printer drivers. Before installing the printer, there are several things that are important to be considered, such as:
- Quit all running applications
- Log in as the administrator and do not change users during the installation
A Canon PIXMA printer usually comes with a CD driver. But there are many times when you have to install a printer driver without the CD driver. In this case, you have to download the latest printer driver from Canon’s website to solve the issue.
The steps to install the printer driver are listed below:
- Verify your printer’s make and model.
- Visit Canon’s website and search for the latest printer driver and download it.
- Extract the downloaded files to a new folder.
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working.
As for the uninstallation, the steps are described below:
- Choose Programs or All Programs from the Start menu.
- Choose the Canon printer driver, then click Uninstall from the menu that appears.
- When the confirmation prompt occurs, choose OK or Execute.
If the printer does not occur in the Programs menu, use the following steps:
- Select the Start menu, find Devices and Printers.
- Click the printer to delete, then press Alt.
- On the File menu, click Remove device and wait until the icon is gone.
- Find any remaining icons in Printers and Faxes and click.
- Click Print server properties on the command bar, then click the Drivers tab.
- Click the Change Driver Settings button
- When the User Account Control dialog box occurs, click Yes.
- Choose the printer driver you are willing to uninstall and click Remove.
- Remove Driver and Package dialog box will be displayed, then choose to remove driver and driver package, then click OK.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.
- When data collection is completed in the Remove Driver Package dialog box, click Delete.