Canon Pixma MX410 Wireless Setup & Drivers – Manual, Software
|Canon Pixma MX410|
- First, you need to check the hub manual book. You need to know whether the hub supports WPS button or not. If it does not, you cannot follow this push button guide.
- Check the available network that is about to be used. It has to be WPA or it could be WPA2. This protocol is available in most of the hubs in the market.
- Turn on the Canon PIXMA printer
- Press the Wireless button and hold it. Do not release the button until you see the indicator light gives a signal. It will blink once.
- Near the Wireless button, there is an indicator lamp. When the lamp shows blue light, you need to hold the WPS button on the access point for 2 minutes.
- After that, you will notice that the Wireless indicator lamp will keep blinking. It means that the printer is trying to find the available network nearby.
- Wait until the power and Wireless indicator lamp blink at the same time. During this process, the printer has already found the access point and it tries to establish network connection.
- If the printer has been connected to the available network, the wireless and power indicator lamp will no longer giving signal. It will stop to blink.
- Prepare Plain Paper (Note: it could be Letter or A4 paper size)
- Turn the Canon PIXMA printer on
- Put the Plain Paper into Input Tray
- Find the Resume button and hold it
- The indicator lamp next to Resume button will blink for fifteen times
- Make sure you count it correctly and then release the Resume button
- At last, Canon PIXMA will print the network information on the inserted plain paper
- Take paper and look for SSID. It should display the name of the used network. Make sure that it is printed correctly. canon Pixma MX410 ij setup
How to Scan Canon Pixma MX410:
- Install MP Navigator EX soft-ware located on the disc that came with the printer. If’you do not have thedisc, you can obtain the soft-ware on the Canon web-site,
- Select Start → Programs → Canon-Utilities → MP-Navigator-EX → MP-Navigator-EX,
- Select Photos orDocuments,
- Open the top of the scanner & place the document u wish to scan on the glass,
- Set preferences on the screen as needed,
- Select the Scan button when ready,
- The Canon Pixma should start the scanning process. When it is finished, select Save-to-save the document ‘s’ as a (JPEG), or select Save-as (PDF) to save it in (PDF) format.
Canon MX410 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-540 black.
- PG-540XL Black high-cap.
- CL-541 color.
- CL-541XL color high-cap.
- PG-540XL/CL-541XL multipack ink Cartridges.
- PG-540/CL-541 multipack ink Cartridges.
Canon Pixma MX410 Full Driver & Software Package [Windows 10-10 x64 bit-8.1-8.1 x64 bit/8/8 x64 bit/7/7 x64 bit/Vista/Vista x64 bit/XP/XP x64 bit]
Canon Pixma MX410 MP Driver [Windows 10/10 x64 bit/8.1/8.1 x64 bit/8/8 x64 bit/7/7 x64 bit/Vista/Vista x64 bit/XP/XP x64 bit]
Canon Pixma MX410 Software [Windows 10/10 x64 bit/8.1/8.1 x64 bit/8/8 x64 bit/7/7 x64 bit/Vista/Vista x64 bit/XP/XP x64 bit]
Canon Pixma MX410 ICA Driver [Mac Os X]
Canon Pixma MX410 CUPS Driver [Mac Os X]
Canon Pixma MX410 Full Driver & Software Package [Mac Os X]
Canon Pixma MX410 User Manual [Mac Os X]
Canon Pixma MX410 User Manual [Windows]
- Quit all running applications
- Log in as the administrator and do not change users during the installation
- Verify your printer’s make and model.
- Visit Canon’s website and search for the latest printer driver and download it.
- Extract the downloaded files to a new folder.
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working.
- Choose Programs or All Programs from the Start menu.
- Choose the Canon printer driver, then click Uninstall from the menu that appears.
- When the confirmation prompt occurs, choose OK or Execute.
- Select the Start menu, find Devices and Printers.
- Click the printer to delete, then press Alt.
- On the File menu, click Remove device and wait until the icon is gone.
- Find any remaining icons in Printers and Faxes and click.
- Click Print server properties on the command bar, then click the Drivers tab.
- Click the Change Driver Settings button
- When the User Account Control dialog box occur, click Yes.
- Choose the printer driver you are willing to uninstall and click remove.
- Remove Driver and Package dialog box will be displayed, then choose remove driver and driver package, then click OK.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.
- When data collection is completed in the Remove Driver Package dialog box, click Delete.