Canon Pixma MG3500/MG3522 Wireless Setup & Drivers – Manual, Software
The Canon Pixma MG3520 is a all-in-one inkjet printer using scan and copy capabilities. The multi-color ink cartridge has to be replaced when one color runs out. The printer doesn’t have any display screen. It’s possible to link directly to a PC using a USB cable, or to a network router wirelessly using WiFi.
The PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One puts exceptional print quality and outstanding advantage in a single streamlined package. Print stunning, borderless photos in your home using a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with FINE print head technology. What is more, Auto Duplex Printing lets you automatically print on both sides of the paper and also can help reduce paper use by up to 50 percent. The PIXMA MG3522 features AirPrint which lets you print directly from the Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, whereas built-in WiFi technology permits you to print and scan wirelessly from almost anywhere around your property. The MG3520 series also provides Auto Power Ona handy feature that automatically powers the printer when you send a photograph or file to be printed.
The PIXMA MG3500/MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One puts exceptional print quality and outstanding advantage in a single streamlined package. Its hybrid ink system unites dye ink for vibrant colors and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Print stunning, borderless1 photographs in the home using a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with FINE print head technology. What?s more, environmentally friendly Auto Duplex Printing lets you automatically print on both sides of the paper and also can help reduce paper use by up to 50%. The PIXMA MG3522 features AirPrint which lets you print directly from the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, whereas built-in Wi-Fi technology permits you to print and scan wirelessly from almost anywhere around your property. The MG3522 also supplies Auto Power Ona handy feature that automatically powers the printer when you send a photograph or file to be printed. Full HD Movie Print4 turns your favourite HD movie clips recorded along with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cameras or VIXIA digital pictures into exquisite prints! Additionally, the Quiet Mode enables you to print everywhere without worrying about bothering those around you. And altering cartridges or incorporating paper is a cinch with Fast-Front – it?s all performed from the front of the printer. The PIXMA MG3522 includes My Image Garden5 software that puts all of your favourite printing features, like Specific Filters and Full HD Movie Print, in a single handy software program. Celebrate your vibrant memories by producing custom prints out of the treasure trove of photographs and movies. My Image Garden also can help you organize your photographs with calendar perspective and facial recognition. Additionally, creative templates from various color combinations and patterns help inspire your photo projects. Additionally, you will have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you may download exclusive creative projects and articles.
Speed and Quality
Print Documents and Web Pages Quick: Print files and webpages using rapid speeds of 9.9 images per minute (ipm) for black and white 5.7 images per minute (ipm) for color. Borderless Photos Quick: Print a gorgeous, borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in approximately 44 minutes. High Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi produces incredible detail and quality in both your photographs and files.
Ease of Use
Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on either side of the webpage without the frustration of turning it on manually. This may reduce your paper consumption and expenditure by up to 50 percent. Auto Power On: This handy feature automatically powers the printer when you send a photograph or file to be printed. Particular Filters: Have all kinds of fun with your pictures with the addition of new effects, like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background until you print. My Image Garden: My Image Garden software makes arranging and printing your own photos fun and simple with excellent facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and much more! Fast Start: After pressing the power button it is possible to start inputting orders in only moments so complete performance is possible in a significantly shorter time. Fast-Front: Gently load your PIXMA printer using genuine Canon FINE ink cartridges and paper in the front of the printer, which means you are prepared to print quickly. Quiet Mode: This thoughtful feature allows you to print everywhere without worrying about bothering those around you.
Built-In Wireless: Print and scan wirelessly in the Wi-Fi® enabled computer around the home. AirPrint: Wirelessly print photographs, emails, webpages, files and much more from the compatible iPad®, iPhone or iPod touch apparatus to your Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One. There is no software to download, no drivers to install, without any cables to link. Google Cloud Print: Enables users to print out of Gmail™ and Google Docs™ onto a mobile device, also out of Google Chrome browser for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome devices. Using Google Cloud Print, you can print out of where you’re, from software you use daily. You can share your house and work printers using anybody you choose.Mobile Device Printing: The free Easy Photo Print program enables you to wirelessly print and scan jpg and PDF files from compatible Windows RT devices.Hi-Speed USB: Plug the cable into your PC to get a super-fast link for your data transfers.
- First, you need to check the hub manual book. You need to know whether the hub supports WPS button or not. If it does not, you cannot follow this push button guide.
- Check the available network that is about to be used. It has to be WPA or it could be WPA2. This protocol is available in most of the hubs in the market.
- Turn on the Canon PIXMA printer
- Press the Wireless button and hold it. Do not release the button until you see the indicator light gives a signal. It will blink once.
- Near the Wireless button, there is an indicator lamp. When the lamp shows blue light, you need to hold the WPS button on the access point for 2 minutes.
- After that, you will notice that the Wireless indicator lamp will keep blinking. It means that the printer is trying to find the available network nearby.
- Wait until the power and Wireless indicator lamp blink at the same time. During this process, the printer has already found the access point and it tries to establish network connection.
- If the printer has been connected to the available network, the wireless and power indicator lamp will no longer giving signal. It will stop to blink.
- Prepare Plain Paper (Note: it could be Letter or A4 paper size)
- Turn the Canon PIXMA printer on
- Put the Plain Paper into Input Tray
- Find the Resume button and hold it
- The indicator lamp next to Resume button will blink for fifteen times
- Make sure you count it correctly and then release the Resume button
- At last, Canon PIXMA will print the network information on the inserted plain paper
- Take paper and look for SSID. It should display the name of the used network. Make sure that it is printed correctly. canon Pixma iP8720 ij setup
How to Scan Canon Pixma MG3500/MG3522:
- Install MP Navigator EX soft-ware located on the disc that came with the printer. If’you do not have thedisc, you can obtain the soft-ware on the Canon web-site,
- Select Start → Programs → Canon-Utilities → MP-Navigator-EX → MP-Navigator-EX,
- Select Photos orDocuments,
- Open the top of the scanner & place the document u wish to scan on the glass,
- Set preferences on the screen as needed,
- Select the Scan button when ready,
- The Canon Pixma should start the scanning process. When it is finished, select Save-to-save the document ‘s’ as a (JPEG), or select Save-as (PDF) to save it in (PDF) format.
Canon MG3500/MG3522 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-540 black.
- PG-540XL Black high-cap.
- CL-541 color.
- CL-541XL color high-cap.
- PG-540XL/CL-541XL multipack ink Cartridges.
- PG-540/CL-541 multipack ink Cartridges.
Canon Pixma MG3500/MG3522 Full Driver & Software Package [Windows 10-10 x64 bit-8.1-8.1 x64 bit/8/8 x64 bit/7/7 x64 bit/Vista/Vista x64 bit/XP/XP x64 bit]
Canon Pixma MG3500/MG3522 MP Driver [Windows 10/10 x64 bit/8.1/8.1 x64 bit/8/8 x64 bit/7/7 x64 bit/Vista/Vista x64 bit/XP/XP x64 bit]
Canon Pixma MG3500/MG3522 Software [Windows 10/10 x64 bit/8.1/8.1 x64 bit/8/8 x64 bit/7/7 x64 bit/Vista/Vista x64 bit/XP/XP x64 bit]
Canon Pixma MG3500/MG3522 Canon IJ-Network Tool [Mac Os X]
Canon Pixma MG3500/MG3522 CUPS Driver [Mac Os X]
Canon Pixma MG3500/MG3522 Full Driver & Software Package [Mac Os X]
Canon Pixma MG3500/MG3522 User Manual [Mac Os X]
Canon Pixma MG3500/MG3522 User Manual [Windows]
- Quit all running applications
- Log in as the administrator and do not change users during the installation
- Verify your printer’s make and model.
- Visit Canon’s website and search for the latest printer driver and download it.
- Extract the downloaded files to a new folder.
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working.
- Choose Programs or All Programs from the Start menu.
- Choose the Canon printer driver, then click Uninstall from the menu that appears.
- When the confirmation prompt occurs, choose OK or Execute.
- Select the Start menu, find Devices and Printers.
- Click the printer to delete, then press Alt.
- On the File menu, click Remove device and wait until the icon is gone.
- Find any remaining icons in Printers and Faxes and click.
- Click Print server properties on the command bar, then click the Drivers tab.
- Click the Change Driver Settings button
- When the User Account Control dialog box occur, click Yes.
- Choose the printer driver you are willing to uninstall and click remove.
- Remove Driver and Package dialog box will be displayed, then choose remove driver and driver package, then click OK.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.
- When data collection is completed in the Remove Driver Package dialog box, click Delete.